Good news! AIMIX exported one unit of dry mix concrete batching plant to the Dominican Republic in Feb. 2023. It is the first unit of dry mix plant that was exported to this country. The client planned to buy the concrete plant for his building construction projects.
Loading Dry Mix Concrete Plant in the AIMIX Factory to The Dominican Republic
- After fifteen days of production, it was finished successfully. Then the engineer arranged for the first assembly in the factory. After installation, the workers would check its performance whether normal or not.
- In general, the concrete batching plant for sale would be checked at least three times before loading into the container and exporting to the clients.
- After strict inspection, it would be apart. Then the AIMIX delivery department would arrange for transport issues. Worth mentioning, AIMIX would pack the machine well before loading. Here are some assembly and loading photos taken in the AIMIX factory.
Why Client Buy AJG50 Dry Mix Plant?
Among so many models and types of concrete batching plants for sale in AIMIX Group, why did the client choose to buy the AJG50 dry mix batching plant for his projects? Here are the main reasons:
1. The client is a local construction contractor in the Dominican Republic, he has owned several concrete mixer trucks for his projects. The dry mix concrete batching plant replies on the mixer truck to finish the final concrete mixing progress.
2. According to the scale of his new building construction project, it is a small medium one that needs a small capacity batching plant. AIMIX sales recommended the AJG50 which can meet his construction demands perfectly.
3. Without the concrete mixer machine, the price of the concrete plant is totally under his budget. Thus, he chose to buy this model without hesitation.
Nowadays, the AJG series dry mix concrete plant is popular for various projects. If you are also interested, welcome to consult us for the latest prices. Contact us right now. Then we would reply to you as soon as possible!