Congratulations! AIMIX self loading concrete mixer with pump started to work in Timor-Leste. The construction machine collaboration includes AS-2.6 self loading concrete mixer and ABT40C diesel concrete pump. The client uses it for his building construction projects. Here are some working pictures and videos during the working process.
AS-2.6 + ABT40C for Building Construction in Timor-Leste
- AS-2.6: it is a self loading mixer truck with a discharge capacity of 2600L one time. The self loader mixer can finish 4 batches during one hour’s normal work. Therefore, its concrete output is about 14.4 m3/h. The customer chose the default standard diesel engine brand – Wechai.
- ABT40C: ABT40C is a trailer concrete pump that only has a pumping function. It can pump the concrete mixture at 120m vertically and 500m horizontally.
- After the mixture is blended by the AS-2.6 self loading mixer, it would be unloaded into the hopper of the line pump machine and delivered to higher or further places via the pipelines.
Why Choose The AS-2.6 + ABT40C Colloboration?
In the beginning, the client in Timor-Leste just sent an inquiry about a concrete pump machine. He needed it to convey the concrete mixture on-site. While, on the AIMIX concrete pump web page, there is the collaboration of self loading mixer and concrete pump showing. Finally, he chose the combination. Here are the main reasons:
1. The two machines can be used independently. After finishing the first project in 2023, there are many civil construction projects whether used alone or in combination.
2. Buying two machines one time can save budgets. Because the client can enjoy a certain discount if buying the combination at AIMIX. However, there is no discount if the client buys them separately.
3. After the two machines arrived in Timor-Leste, there was no need for AIMIX to dispatch engineers to the site for installation. The client can finish simple assembly himself, which has saved some installation costs.
Nowadays, the self loading concrete mixer with pump is popular for rural and urban construction. Welcome to contact us for the best quotations. Contact us through email, tel, WhatsApp, and Viber now. We would reply to you as soon as possible!