In March, one unit of AS-2.6 self-loading concrete mixer truck has been finished manufacturing in the AIMIX factory. After successfully testing and debugging, it was ready to be exported to the Russian market. Some loading pictures are as follows.
1. The client in Russia wanted to buy a concrete mixer for his house construction project in the beginning. Thus, he searched online and found AIMIX self loading rough terrain concrete mixers.
2. He was attracted by AIMIX products at first sight and sent us an inquiry immediately. Later our sales replied to him promptly. After communication, we knew that his house construction project is not large. Thereby, we recommended to him the AS-2.6 self loader transit mixer that could totally satisfy his construction demands.
3. After consideration, he took our advice and decided to purchase it as soon as possible. Because he plans to start his project at the end of April. Later he paid the 30% prepayments for the equipment. After manufacturing and testing, he would pay the remaining 70% before exporting.
Why Did The Customer Decide to Purchase Mixer from AIMIX?
It only took half a month from the beginning of communication and inquiry to the final purchase. Thanks for the customer’s trust. There are some important reasons he told us why he chose to cooperate with us.
1. Quick respondents. No matter when, as long as the Russian customer encounters any questions, our sales staff and engineers would reply to him as soon as possible. He was satisfied with our professionalism and patience.
2. In-person inspection of the machine at the construction site. Because AIMIX has exported over 50 units of self-loading mixers to the Russian market. He could select one of the nearby construction sites for visiting.
3. Best service. AIMIX promises to offer considerate after-sales service. He personally called and consulted local customers who had purchased AIMIX products before, and most of them were satisfied with our products and after-sales service. Actually, we do provide the best service for global clients.
If you also want to buy a self-loading mixer, welcome to contact us for the latest prices! Our sales would reply to you soonest!