Batching plant for sale in Nigeria is mainly for a large volume of concrete mixture production for construction projects, such as roads construction, railway construction, bridge, construction, house construction, building construction, precast concrete production, water conservancy project, etc. Thus, the concrete batching plant for sale is hot-selling in the Nigerian market, especially in these cities, like Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, Maiduguri, etc. Some of Aimix’s machines also have been covered in these cities. You can check the details about the Aimix concrete plant below.
Three Kinds of Batching Plants for Sale in Nigeria
As we all know, there are different types of concrete plants in Nigeria according to the division criteria. Here are two common division criteria.
- According to mobility, it can be divided into the stationary concrete batching plant in Nigeria and mobile concrete plant for sale(portable concrete batch plant).
- In terms of humidity, there is wet mix batch plant and dry mix concrete plant. Between them, the wet mix plant is an ordinary compact concrete batching plant that consists of a concrete mixer. While the dry mix plant doesn’t.
Here I will have a full introduction of three kinds of concrete plants, including stationary batching plant, mobile batching plant for sale, and dry batch concrete plant. Check them below.
Stationary Concrete Plants in Nigeria – AJ35, AJ60, AJ90 Hot-sale Models
- From its name, we can conclude that the stationary concrete batch mix plant is fixed on-site once it is installed. Therefore, it is more appropriate for projects that need a large amount of concrete and has a long construction period.
- In Aimix, the stationary concrete mixing plant for sale has wide capacities ranging from 25, 35, 50, 60, 75, 90, 120, and 180 m3/h. Aimix has its own naming way – AJ series. Thus, models are AJ25 ~ AJ 180. While, in the market, they call it as HZS series, like HZS25 ~ HZS 180.
- Among all models, there are three popular models that most the Nigerian clients have inquired about, including 35, 60, and 90 m3/h. Models are AJ35, AJ60, and AJ90. Accordingly, the models in the market are HZS35, HZS60, and HZS90 automatic concrete batching plant machines.
Check the specifications of them below. Besides, there are cases of wide applications of these models.
- Project: For commercial business
- Configuration of main components: 4 bins concrete batching machine + JS1000 twin shaft concrete mixer + 100T cement silo
- Project: For hydropower construction project
- Configuration of main components: 5 bins concrete batcher + JS1500 compulsory concrete mixer + four units of 100T cement silos
Mobile Concrete Batching Plants for Sale in Nigeria – AJY35 and AJY60
- The mobile concrete mixing plant for sale is a portable and easy assembly plant that is used to produce concrete batches. Compared with the above stationary types, it has the obvious characteristic of high flexibility. Thus, customers use it for various kinds of construction projects through tractor dragging.
- Different with the stationary types, it has small and medium capacities ranging from 25 m3/h to 90 m3/h. Accordingly, in Aimix, the mobile mixing plant has several models: AJY25, AJY35, AJY60, and AJY90.
- Among them, 25 and 35 m3/h are small capacities. Thus, AJY25 and AJY35 are mini mobile concrete batching plants. While in Nigeria, the clients would like to choose AJY35 and AJY60 models for small and medium construction projects, such as buildings, roads, highways, and commercial concrete business.
You also can check the models, parameters and applications of mobile mixing plants below.
- Construction Project: Hospital house construction
- Components’ configuration choices: PLD1200 concrete batching machine + JS750 twin shaft concrete mixer + 2 units of 30T bolted cement silos
- Customer’s Project: Commercial concrete business
- Main configurations: two bins of concrete batching machine + JS1000 compulsory concrete mixer + one unit of 100T cement silo
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||60|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||2×3||2×5||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||3.8||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈22||≈26|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈61||≈73||≈92|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant In Nigeria – Without Mixer
- Compared with the ordinary cement batching plant, the distinguishing feature of a dry mix batching plant is that it doesn’t consist of the concrete mixing machine. Therefore, the mixture would be discharged into the concrete mixer truck after batching of concrete.
- In this way, the central mixing plant had better cooperate with mixing truck to complete concrete mixture mixing and transporting.
- Due to without mixer, the dry mix concrete batching plant price is a little cheaper than the ordinary type under the same capacity and configuration.
Here is a case of Aimix dry batch mixing plant working on-site. Check it now.
90 m3/h Concrete Batching Plant Equipment for Highway Construction
How Does The Mixer Plant Work?
It is necessary to have a good knowledge of the working process of cement mixing plant. Here are several steps of automatic batching plant working.
1.Load the raw materials, like sand and gravel into the aggregate batcher(concrete batching machine) through the wheel loader.
After weighed in the batcher machine, it would be transported to the concrete mixing machine via belt conveyor or hopper.
The powder materials, like cement and fly ash, would be conveyed to the concrete mixer through screw conveyor after weighed.
The liquid material, like and water and additive, would be pumped into the concrete mixer.
All of materials would be mixed evenly in the concrete mixer machine.
After mixing, the concrete mixture would be unloaded into the concrete mixer truck. Then, the mixing truck would deliver the mixture to the construction sites.
If you wanna have a better understanding of the process. You can check the working video of batching and mixing of concrete below.
Components of Concrete Batching and Mixing Plant
In general, the batch plant for sale consists of five systems, including the material storage system, material transporting system, material weighing system, concrete mixing system, and electric control system. In each system, there are some main components. The main components of the new concrete batch plant for sale include concrete batches, batching mixer(twin shaft mixer), concrete cement silo, belt conveyor, skip hoist, screw conveyor, weighing scale, electric control panel, computer, etc.
What Factors Can They Affect Batching Plant Price in Nigeria?
In the market, the concrete batching plant price is diverse. Because there are so many concrete batching plant manufacturers and suppliers that provide different prices. However, after research, it is easier for the client to find that what factors can affect the concrete batch mix plant price.
- 1. Capacity. The portable concrete batch plant with a large capacity has a higher price. While the mini batching plant with a smaller capacity has a cheaper price. If your budget is limited, consider a small batch plant.
- 2. Mobility. The mobile concrete batching plant price is a little higher than the stationary mixer batching plant under the same capacity.
- 3. Configurations. Under the same capacity, there are different configurations for different construction projects. In addition, the customer can customize some components, such as bins of concrete batching machines, tons of batching plant silos, and brands of electric control systems…..
If you are interested in any model of wet batch concrete plant, please consult our sales for the latest price.
Why Choose Aimix Concrete Plant Manufacturer in Nigeria?
Aimix Group has stood out among various concrete plant manufacturers. Here are some reasons why you can choose us for safety.
Among various concrete batch plant manufacturers, why choose Aimix concrete plant manufacturer to cooperate with? Here are some important reasons:
- 1. Aimix has exported over 300 sets of concrete batching plants all over the world. While over 20 sets of concrete plants have been installed in Nigeria. Thus, if necessary, we would arrange for visiting the equipment on-site.
- 2. For Nigerian customers, we have a professional customs clearance service agent to provide the customs clearance service for clients who don’t have importing experience.
- 3. More importantly, we can offer considerate after-sales service for Nigerian clients, including on-site installing, debugging, training, visiting, checking, and online guidance.
In a word, Aimix is one of the professional concrete plant manufacturers that can provide high-quality machines and the best service for clients. If you are interested in Aimix concrete batching plant for sale, welcome to contact us for the latest prices right now!