When it comes to cement mixer pump, there are two important words: mixer and pump. As a matter of fact, it is a mechanical equipment used for cement feeding, mixing and pumping at the same time. It can be used for new house building, construction about water conservancy, dam, village road, and foundation filling. Therefore, it is worth investing one for your construction projects, not only for high efficiency, but saving cost and reduce budget. Well, before purchasing, you should have a better understanding of cement mixer with pump for sale in Aimix Group.
Classification of Cement Mixer Pump
In Aimix Group, we have manufactured ABJ series cement mixer pumps for our clients. While, we also have named them according to different classifications. There are mainly two kinds of capacities: 30 and 40 m3/h.
- In terms of engine, there are diesel and electric cement mixer pump for sale. They differ in the last letter in the model: C and D.
- For concrete mixer equipped, we also have two kinds of mixer: JZC series concrete mixer and JS series concrete mixer. In general, the cement mixer pump is with different JS series concrete mixers, including JS500 and JS750.
Based on above, the models of cement mixer with pump for sale include:ABJZ30C, ABJZ40C, ABJZ30D, ABJZ40D, ABJS40D-JS500, ABJS40D-JS750. Taking ABJS40C-JS500 for example, it is an diesel concrete mixer with 40 m3/h capacity. And it is equipped with JS500 forced concrete mixer
Why Choose Aimix Cement Pump for Sale?
In the market, there are a lot of cement pump manufacturers. However, maybe customers are curious about why to choose Aimix concrete pumping machine. As we all know, different cement pump supplier would adopt various componets. Therefore, the Configuration of concrete pump is divise. Here I list some of our main components materials and sources
1. The outlet hole is specially designed as the coarse type,which is wear-resisting and can prolong its service life.
2. The arch broken structure is equipped on the machine which can avoid the concrete plug,insuring the smooth working of the concrete mixer.
3.Hydraulic pipe joints are products of American Eaton brand, insuring the safety and on leakage of hydraulic system.
4.Main electric elements are from Schneider, the reliability of the electric control system is highly improved.
5. S valve of the concrete mixer with pump for sale is cast into shape with Austenitic manganese steel which has long service life.
Advantages of Buying Our Pump
1.It increases efficiency by making mixing function and pumping function into one, which saves more time for other construction procedures.
2.It also reduces labor cost. It needs less people to operate one machine instead of two. What’s more, in comparison with one mixer or one pump, cement pump with mixer occupies a less limited area and can be moved easily in order to apply it in different construction sites.
3. As an mature concrete pump manufacturer in China, Aimix has embraced more than 30 years’ production experience. Keep upgrading our cement pump machine always and Be devoted to making best machine. In addition, CE certificate has been obtained to ensure its high quality.
4. In Aimix, we can offer you reasonable concrete mixer pump price. Because we have our own factory in China. We promise to provide clients the most reasonable price. Moreover, concrete pump machine delivery is soon, about 10 days after getting 30% pre-payment.
5. More importantly, the most obvious advantage is that we have perfect and professional after-sales service team, which aims to offer considerate concrete pump service for our customers in the world. Having established LBS centers and branch offices in more than 6 countries, like Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, Aimix Group is tyring his best to build more offices all over the world. Besides, our after-sales service include regular visiting, checking, maintaining equipment every year.
How does A Cement Mixer with Pump Work
There are six steps through the whole construction process.
No.1 Drag the cement pump to the construction site with the help of a tractor.
No.2 Set the cement pump at a proper place and then connect delivery pipe with the it.
No.3 Feed concrete into the mixer.
No.4 Concrete is mixing in the drum.
No.5 Concrete gets into the pumping system and then goes out through pipelines
No.6 Clean the pipe in order to avoid the waste of spare concrete or the blockage in pipelines.
Among them, the process of pumping is rather complicated. I’m going to share the working principle of pumping system with you.
The concrete pumping system includes such parts: two main oil cylinders, water tank, reversing device, two concrete cylinders, two concrete pistons, a hopper, the S valve, swing arm, swing cylinder and outlet.
The motor pushes oil pump to generate hydraulic pressure. And then with the help of hydraulic pressure, two oil cylinders start doing reciprocating motion, which drives the pistons to complete the processing of feeding and pumping. In the course of pumping, S valve plays a very important role. It is a small part in the hopper. The hopper is responsible for making concrete getting into pumping system, meanwhile S valve is connecting with discharge port and in charge of pushing materials getting out of the pumping system.
Aimix is one of the most professional concrete pump suppliers. With advanced technology and well after-service, our products, such as cement mixer pump and cement pump, are popular in Russia, New Zealand, Philippines, Guinea, Romania, Pakistan,Ukraine, Boatswain, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Oman, Inner Mongolia, etc. We are looking forward to your inquiry about cement pumping equipment.