Concrete pump in Guinea is popular in the construction industry. The concrete pump machine can transport the concrete mixture where it is needed via concrete pumping pipelines. In this way can help save a lot of labour, time and cost in these rural and urban construction projects, like houses, buildings, foundations, bridges, roads, etc. Aimix Group has exported many sets of concrete pumps there for projects. There are mainly three kinds of concrete pumps: trailer concrete pumps, concrete mixer pumps and boom concrete pumps. You can check classifications below.
Aimix ABJZ40C Diesel Concrete Mixer and Pump for Sale in Guinea
- Max. theo. concrete output(L./H): 40
- Max. Theoretical Vertical Conveying Distance: 150
- Max. Theoretical Vertical Horizontal Distance: 600m
- Max. aggregate diameter:Slick/scree:40mm
- Total weight: 6000 kg
The ABJZ40C model of concrete mixer pump is the most popular choices among global customers. With capacity of 40 m3/h, it is suitable for small and medium ruran and urban construction projects.
Classification of Concrete Pump in Guinea
To meet customers’ different construction requirements, Aimix has divided concrete pumps into various kinds based on different standards.
- 1.According to the size and capacity, there is mini concrete pump, medium concrete pump and large concrete pump.
- 2.In terms of engines, it is divided into diesel concrete pump and electric concrete pump.
- 3.For mobility, Aimix has manufactured stationary concrete pump and mobile concrete pump.
- 4.As for different usages, we have trailer concrete pump, concrete mixer pump and boom concrete pump.
Three Kinds of Hot-sale Aimix Concrete Pumps in Guinea
For different kinds of construction projects, it is better to choose the right kind of concrete pump. If you do not know which kind of pump is suitable, check the following descriptions of three kinds of concrete pump machines.
Trailer Concrete Pump
Trailer concrete pump is a kind of concrete pump, which is usually mounted on a trailer and uses high pressure to pump concrete. These trailers are transported to the construction site by connecting to suitable vehicles. Customers also call it as tow behind concrete pump, line concrete pump, and stationary concrete pump. Trailer concrete pumps for sale in Guinea have different pumping capacities, ranging from 40 cubic meters per hour to 80 cubic meters per hour. Aimix has manufactured different models based on its engines. Check the models below.
- Diesel Concrete Pump: ABT40C, ABT60C, ABT80C; Electric Concrete Pump: ABT40D, ABT60D, ABT80D
ABT40C Diesel Concrete Pump
- Max. theoretical concrete output:40/26 m3/h
- Diesel engineering power:82Kw
- Max. Theoretical Vertical Conveying Distance:120m
- Max. Theoretical Horizontal Conveying Distance:500m
- Total weight:4500Kg
ABT60C Trailer Mounted Pump
- Max. theoretical concrete output:67/45 m3/h
- Diesel engineering power:129Kw
- Max. Theoretical Vertical Conveying Distance:180m
- Max. Theoretical Horizontal Conveying Distance:1000m
- Total weight:6500Kg
ABT80C Diesel Engine Concrete Pump
- Max. theoretical concrete output:84/45 m3/h
- Diesel engineering power:176Kw
- Max. Theoretical Vertical Conveying Distance:260m
- Max. Theoretical Horizontal Conveying Distance:1200m
- Total weight:6900Kg
Advantages of Trailer Concrete Pump
- 1. It is flexible because it comes with the pipeline appendages which can be increased, decreased and turned as per the need. Therefore, concreting can be delivered easily at greater heights or depths or unreachable lengths through using this trailer mounted concrete pump.
- 2. The capacity of trailer mounted pumps is larger than other types of pumps such as mixer pumps and truck mounted concrete pumps.
- 3. This kind of pump is more appropriate for concrete pumping in tunnels, bridge structures and power stations etc.
Concrete Mixer with Pump
Concrete mixer pump is an advanced and upgraded concrete pumping machine, which has combined concrete mixer and concrete pump. Hence, compared with transcrete line concrete pump for sale, it has an additional mixing function. In this way, customers needn’t buy concrete mixer alone, which also can save budget. Aimix has manufactured 30 m3/h and 40 m3/h concrete mixer pumps for sale in Guinea. Please check their models.
- Diesel Concrete Mixer Pump: ABJZ30C, ABJZ40C; Electric Concrete mixer pump: ABJZ30D, ABJZ40D
ABJZ30C Diesel Concrete Mixer Pump
ABJZ40C Diesel Concrete Mixer Pump
ABJZ30D Electric Concrete Pump Mixer
ABJZ40D Electric Mixer Pump
Benefits of Using Concrete Mixer with Pump
1. With small size, compact structure, and light-weight, it is convenient to move among construction sites.
2. It can reduce a lot of labor. The whole processes are automatic. Therefore, it just takes several people to operate and maintain.
3. In general, customers can get quick returns after investing in a cement mixer pump. Clients can choose to rent or resell it in local areas after using it.
4. Equipped with an electric control system, it is safe to operate it via the control panel or remote controlling device.
Boom Concrete Pump Truck
Boom concrete pump in Guinea is one of the common concrete pumping machine at construction sites, like large buildings, tunnels, bridges construction projects. The boom pump is mounted on the truck, which is suitable for pumping a large amount of concrete quickly. It pours the concrete mixture via its boom that you control remotely to deliver the cement where you need it.
- The main advantage of using this pump is that it allows you to pump a large amount of concrete in a short period, even from a very high height, and with high accuracy.
- Another major advantage is that their boom configuration allows you to operate around busy construction sites, allowing you to deliver concrete in areas that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Aimix has manufactured several models of boom pump for selecting: 14m, 21m, 30m, 34m,37m, 44m, 47m, 50m, and 57m. You can choose a suitable one according to your projects.
Boom Concrete Pump 21m
Boom Pump 34m
Concrete Boom Pump 47m
Working Sites of Aimix Concrete Pumps in Africa Market
Since manufacturing concrete pumps, Aimix has exported a large number of concrete pumps to the Africa market. Countries include Guinea, Kenya, Morocco, Egypt, Mauritius, Cote d’Ivoire, Tunisia, Gabon, Seychelles, Congo, Rwanda, Benin, Cameroun, Djibouti, Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Niger, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Namibia, Ghana, Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe, etc. Most of the customers are attracted by the combination of concrete mixer and concrete pump. In general, they have bought the small concrete pump machine for rural and urban foundations, houses, and buildings construction projects. A lot of concrete pump machines still work normally on-site. Therefore, if you are worried about the quality and performance of our machine before making the order, you can come around to visit Aimix machine at nearby sites.
1. AIMIX ABJZ40C Diesel Mixer Pump For Building Construction in Nigeria, Africa
2. Two Sets of Trailer Concrete Pumps Working in Morocco for Tunnel Project
3. Aimix ABJZ40C Diesel Concrete Mixer Pump for Building Construction Project in Uganda, Africa
Aimix Concrete Pumps Covering All Over The World
Apart from the Africa market, our concrete pumps also have covered areas like Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania; Countries spreading like Pakistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Russia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Qatar, UAE, USA, Canada, Peru, Spanish, Australia, Guatemala, Sri Lanka, Korea, Thailand, Laos, Bangladesh, etc. Most customers think highly of our machine and give positive feedback. Here are some cases of Aimix concrete pumps.
Aimix Branch Offices
To provide considerate service for global customers, Aimix has built 6 branch offices all over the world, including in the Philippines, Indonesia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia. In this way can Aimix offer prompt and considerate after-sales services for customers. Although no offices in Africa now, Aimix also tries to offer the best after-sales for African clients. In addition, Aimix is bound to build an office for African customers in the future.
Considerate After-sales Service
As we all know, the issue of after-sales service is troublesome. It is a problem that customers matter a lot. Owing to a product with the best after-sales service is worry-free. In Aimix, anyone who purchases our machine can get considerate after-sales service. The after-sales service includes:
Assemble, Test and Debug
As for some concrete machines, it needs professional guidance. Therefore, Aimix would arranges workers to help install and debug the portable concrete pump machine on-site.
Before running the equipment, our engineers would organize to train the local works how to operate the machine. If we can’t come to the site, we would train online.
Under the warranty, if there is something wrong with the components, Aimix would free change it and send to customers as soon as possible!
After it is put into use normally, we would collect the information of machine working status. Generally, Aimix would visit customers regularly to help free check and maintain the ready mix pump machine at the construction site.
Therefore, you needn’t worry about the after-sales service in Guinea. If you wanna get more information about Aimix concrete pumps for sale, welcome to contact us for details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.