Concrete pumps for sale in Kenya are in great demand due to the rapid development of construction industry. As we all know, construction items, such as high-rise building, urban and rural construction, highway, railway, bridge, tunnel, harbour, parking lots….. all require concrete pumping equipment. It is really effective and stable, which can help save your total budget. Because it is convenient for users to use and operate, which can reduce labour cost and time. Therefore, if you have construction items now, it is better to buy concrete pumps in Kenya to improve working efficiency. Fortunately, Aimix also can supply concrete pumps in Kenya.
Aimix Transporting Concrete Pump to Kenya
As a Kenya concrete pump dealer, we have sold many sets of concrete pumps to Kenya. Recently, we have delivered our ABT30 small concrete pump to Kenya. This is an electric engine concrete pump Kenya. We confirmed that in working area, there are sufficient electric supplying. Therefore, according to construction scale, 30 m3/h concrete trailer pump can match his rural building projects totally. After the getting pre-payment, our workers has manufactured it for 10 days. Then we delivered the equipment to our customers smoothly. Here are several pictures taken when loading in factory.
Aimix Concrete Pumps for Sale in Nairobi, Kenya
Nairobi is the capital and largest city in Kenya. Therefore, concrete pumps are hot-sale there. Well, concrete pump for sale in Kenya is also popular in other cities, like Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Malindi, Thika, Kitale, Garissa and Kakamega.
Kenya concrete pumps suppliers mainly provide three kinds of concrete pumps for sale, including trailer concrete pump, concrete mixer pump and concrete pump truck.
In general, Aimix trailer pump with 40 – 90 m3/h capacity can be applicable for medium and relative large construction projects. 30 and 40 m3/h capacity mixer pump is more appropriate for small construction, especially rural and urban buildings and harbors. While, concrete boom pump with 14 to 57m booms are suitable for large construction. You can choose your concrete pump Kenya according to actual construction requirements.
Why To Use Aimix Concrete Pumps?
Among so many concrete pump manufacturers, why can Aimix stand out? Why to choose Aimix concrete pump for your construction solutions? Here are several factors and advantages about it.
1. Aimix can customize concrete pumping equipment for our customers, whether for its capacity, its appearance, or its performance. We can provides different quotes and solutions.
2. With over 30 years’ skillful manufacturing experience, Aimix is confident to provide high-quality equipment for clients. Moreover, CE certificate has obtained to ensure its performance.
3. Reasonable price of concrete pump guaranteed. We have our own factory in China. Therefore, compared with other trading companies, we promise to quote you the most competitive price.
4. On-time delivery according to contract. Generally, Aimix can guarantee that starting manufacturing pumping machine after getting 30% payment. After 10 days’ manufacturing, we will deliver machine to you after getting the rest 70% payment.
5. On site visiting possible. Before purchasing, we can provide you valuable information about our concrete pump working places in Africa. It is convenient for customers to visit our pump on sites and check how it works.
6. One year quality warranty. If the machine has quality issue, we will be positive to check and maintain it in time. In addition, damageable components can supply as soon as possible.
7. Best After-sales service team. Having established after-sales service department, Aimix is dedicated to offering considerate after-sales service for customers.
8.Oversea offices and wearhouses are available in more than 6 countries. We are planning to build one in Kenya in the future. Therefore, customers needn’t worry about our service.
If you wanna have any concrete pump quotation, please contact our sale right now:, sending an inquiry through the following form or by email: email@example.com. Then our sale will reply u details soon.