Congratulations! The Aimix ABJZ40C diesel concrete mixer pump was working well in Nigeria. And the Nigerian client has sent us positive feedback on its work, including some pictures and videos. You can check them below.
Mixing Pump for Building Construction in Nigeria
Mainly, the client in Nigeria purchased the concrete mixing and pumping machine for a rural building construction project. After comparing all of the models of concrete mixer pumps for sale, he decided to choose the ABJZ40C model. Here is the overview of this project:
- 1. Site Location: Abuja, Nigeria;
- 2. Working conditions: lacking sufficient electricity supply;
- 3. Project details: used for 3-4 story building construction in rural areas;
- 4. Construction progress: having finished the concrete pouring for the first floor and started the second-floor concrete pouring;
- 5. Customer reviews: excellent equipment for pumping concrete soon; help save labor and costs.
Until now, the ABJZ40C concrete mixer pump still kept a good working status at the construction site. In addition, we still keep a good relationship with our clients in Nigeria.
After-sales Serice for ABJZ40C Mixing Pump in Nigeria
Aimix is dedicated to providing considerate after-sales service for global customers all over the world. Therefore, after the customer has received the equipment, we have arranged for after-sales service staff to communicate with him. Here are what our service staff have done for the concrete mixer pump normally working.
- Communicating with the client when it is put into use;
- Inform that testing and debugging machine is necessary before applied for construction projects;
- Provide online training on how to operate rightly;
- Exhort the cleaning of the cement mixer pump machine after working.
Finally, it has been working normally and efficiently at the construction sites. The client was satisfied with Aimix’s considerate after-sales service and high-quality machine.
Therefore, if you choose to buy concrete pumps in Nigeria from Aimix, you also can enjoy thoughtful service. Welcome to contact us for further discussion through email, tel, and WhatsApp!