Self loading transit mixer, also known as self loading concrete mixer truck, is a specialized concrete mixing and transporting. It has combines the functions of concrete mixer, concrete truck, and wheel loader. The transit mixer self loading is designed to self-load, mix, and transport concrete from the aggregate site to the construction site, all within a single unit. However, why call it as self loading transit mixer? Check descriptions below.
Why Call It AS “Self Loading Transit Mixer”?
The self loading mixer is also called as self loading transit mixer. Because it emphasizes two key functions of the vehicle: self-loading and transit (transportation).
- Self-loading: “self-loading” refers to the vehicle’s ability to load the raw materials, like sand, gravel, and cement, into the mixing drum without the need for external assistance. The self-loading feature is a significant advantage of the self loading mobile mixers as it eliminates the need for additional equipment or manual labor to load the materials, making the process more efficient and reducing dependency on other resources.
- Transit (Transportation): The “transit” indicates the vehicle’s primary purpose, which is to transport freshly mixed concrete from where the materials are loaded to the construction site where it is needed. The self loading transit concrete mixer can transport the concrete directly to the construction site without the need for additional transportation equipment.
Therefore, the self loading transit mixer for sale is a single machine capable of loading the materials and delivering the concrete mix to the construction site. It has streamlined the entire process and improving productivity on construction sites. Therefore, it is widely applied for different kinds of projects. Check its applications below.
What Projects Can Self Loading Transit Mixer Be Used For?
The self loading concrete transit mixer can be used for a wide range of projects, especially those requiring a moderate amount of concrete. Some of the projects where self-loading transit mixers can be used include:
- Small to medium-sized construction sites: residential buildings, small commercial structures, low-rise developments
- Road construction: including road repair and maintenance
- Bridge and culvert construction
- Foundation and slab construction
- Infrastructure maintenance: for maintenance projects involving concrete repair, patching, or other small-scale concrete work
Most of self loading mixers that were exported from AIMIX are applied for the construction project as above listed. Here I would introduce you some application cases of AIMIX self loading mixers all over the world.
Applications of Self Loading Mixers Worldwide
AS-4.0 for Road Construction
- Model: AS-4.0
- Capacity: 16 m3/h, 4 m3 per batch
- Work Place: In Guatemala
Two Units of AS-3.5 Self Loading Mixer for Foundation Construction
- Item: AS-3.5
- Capacity: 14 m3/h, 3.5 m3/batch
- Work Place: In El Salvador
Three Sets of AS-4.0 Self Loader Transit Mixer for Building Construction
- Model: AS-4.0
- Capacity: 16 m3/h, 4 m3 per batch
- Construction site: In Dr Congo
AS-2.6 Self Batch Transit Mixer for Warehouse Construction
- Model: AS-2.6
- Capacity: 10.4 m3/h, 2.6 m3/batch
- Construction site: In the Philippines
Apart from above applications, the mixers also have been used for different kinds of projects. After using, the clients have sent us short videos of self loading transit mixture machines working on-site. You can check some videos for reference. Or view more shorts on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@AIMIX-GROUP/shorts
Self Loading Transit Mixer VS Self Loading Transit Concrete mixer with Pump
When the clients search the self loading mixer online, it is easier for clients to found the similar equipment – self loading concrete mixer with pump. However, many clients do not be familiar with the latter one. Lets check the differences between them.
Differences Between Them
The self-loading concrete mixer is primarily used for mixing and transporting concrete on-site, while the self loading concrete mixer pump is designed for mixing, transporting, and pumping concrete at various locations.
The self loading concrete mixer is suitable for smaller construction sites or projects where concrete is needed on-site. On the other hand, the self loading transit mixture with pump is more suitable for larger projects that require the concrete to be pumped to higher floors or distant locations.
Cost and Investment
The self loading mixer with pump is likely to be more expensive than a standard self loading concrete mixer due to the added functionality of the pumping system.
Ultimately, the choice between a self loading transit concrete mixer and a self loading concrete mixer with pump depends on the specific requirements of the construction project. Consider factors such as the scale of the project, the distance concrete needs to be transported, and the height it needs to be pumped to when deciding which one is more suitable.
Several Models of Self Loading Mixers for Choices
In AIMIX, there are several models of self loading transit mixers for choices, like AS-1.8, AS-2.6, AS-3.5, AS-4.0, AS-5.5, and AS-6.5. Capacities are 7.2 m3/h, 10.4 m3/h, 14 m3/h, 16 m3/h, 22 m3/h, and 26 m3/h. They are suitable for different kinds of projects. Here are some projects for reference:
- AS-1.8 and AS-2.6 are small self loader mixers. They are suitable for small size construction projects, like home foundations, pathways, patios, small building extensions, small road repairs, warehouses, and retail spaces, etc.
- AS-3.5 and AS-4.0 are the hottest models of self loading transit mixers for sale. With medium capacity, they are widely applied for these medium-sized projects: shopping malls, industrial facilities, and mid-sized commercial buildings, road construction, medium-sized bridges, multi-story buildings, etc.
- AS-5.5 and AS-6.5 are large capacity self loading mixers for sale in AIMIX. With capacities of 22 m3/h and 26 m3/h, they can be used for large-scale and heavy-duty construction projects., like major road construction, highway projects, and extensive infrastructure developments, tall buildings, bridges, and large structural constructions, industrial complexes, massive shopping centers, etc.
|Mixer drum capacity (L)
|Water tank (L)
|Automatic hydraulic weighing system
|Total weight (Kg)
|Overall size (LxWxH)
If you are confused about how to choose the suitable model for your projects, welcome to consult our sale for advice! If you want to know the quotation, further the following paragraph.
Competitive Self Loading Transit Mixer Price
As above description, there are six models of self loading mixers for sale. The prices in AIMIX self loading transit mixer manufacturer are mainly influenced by the capacity and the model. However, the price of each self loading mixer model is not consistent. Here I would list the price range of each self loading transit mixer for sale as follows:
|AS-1.8 price range
|$14,000 to $16,000
|AS-2.6 price range
|$18,000 to $21,000
|AS-3.5 price range
|$24,000 to $30,000
|AS-4.0 price range
|$32,000 to $42,000
|AS-5.5 price range
|$45,000 to $48,000
|AS-6.5 price range
|$50,000 to $58,000
If you want to get the exact self loading transit mixer price, welcome to contact our sales right now! Submit your inquiry through the following form. Or call us through tel, whatapp, and viber directly. Then we would send you best price as soon as possible!