Stationary concrete pump is the pump which has to be moved under the influence of external force. As one of the most practical concrete conveying equipment, stationary concrete pumping machine gets the favour of most customers. You can see it in many construction sites, including buildings, bridges, water conservancy, tunnel and so on. Usually the pump is settled on the floor, under the influence of high pressure, the concrete is transported to high space through pipelines.
Stationary concrete pump specification
We produce different models of stationary pump for concrete. According to the difference of power system, stationary pump has two types: diesel stationary pump and electric stationary pump.
For diesel stationary pump, we offer BS30-10-56R, HBTS40-10-82R, HBTS50-12-62R, HBTS60-13-129R, HBTS80-16-129R, HBTS90-18-176R.
|Max. theo. concrete output(L/H)||m3/h||30||40/26||60/36||80/40||85/50||100/64|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure||MPa||10||10/5.3||11.7/7||13/7.6||16/8.6||18/11.5|
|Hopper capacity*feeding height||L×mm||400×1200||400×1100||500×1300||680×1400||680×1400||380×1400|
|Pumping system pressure||MPa||26||31.5||31.5||32||32||32|
|Mixing system pressure||MPa||6-8||6-8||6-8||8||8||8|
|Capacity of oil tank||L||260||370||370||580||580||580|
|Max. concrete pumping distance(vertical)||M||120||120||160||200||210||360|
|Max. concrete pumping distance(horizontal )||M||500||500||600||800||1000||1600|
|Max. aggregate diameter
of delivering pipe
For electric stationary pump, you can choose from BS30-10-37, HBTS40-13-45, HBTS50-12-75, HBTS60-13-90, HBTS80-16-110. You can learn more details about specification from the follow parameter tables.
|Max. theo. concrete output(L/H)||m3/h||30||40/23||56/33||82/48||84/50|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure||MPa||10||13/6||12/7||13/7||16/8.5|
|Hopper capacity*feeding height||L×mm||400×1100||400×1100||400×1240||800×1400||800×1400|
|Pumping system pressure||MPa||18||28||30||32||32|
|Mixing system pressure||MPa||6-8||8||8||6||6-8|
|Capacity of oil tank||L||260||370||370||560||560|
|Max. concrete pumping distance(vertical )||M||100||180||150||200||220|
|Max. concrete pumping distance(horizontal )||M||300||600||700||800||1000|
|Max. aggregate diameter||mm||Slick scree 20||Slick scree 30
|Slick scree 30/40
|Slick scree 50
|Slick scree 50
|Inside diameter of delivering pipe||mm||Ф80||Ф80||Ф125||Ф125||Ф125|
In order to meet the demands of more customers, we also produce two special kinds of stationary small concrete pumps for sale, which is designed for pumping cement and mortar. One is cement mortar pump, the other is fine aggravate pump. They are more economical and popular on account of low cost and high efficiency.
Features of concrete stationary pump for sale
Having focus on ready mix concrete pump for several years, we are full of confidence in the features of our pumps.
1. It maximizes the power of the motor. Because the power system, hydraulic system and pumping system can match each other perfectly
2. It has high suction efficiency. To be more specific, the practical pumping efficiency can reach to eighty percent of the theoretical value.
3. It gets a better lubrication. With centralized lubrication technology, the pump has enough oil supply and better effect. What’s more, it saves much energy compared with common lubrication system.
4. The reliability of equipment is improved greatly with better device. For example, we adopt imported hydraulic parts and electrical components.
5. The operation method becomes simpler because of the application of high and low voltage switching.
6. The service life of commonly used wearing parts has doubled because of the usage of new wear-resisting material and welding technology.
7. The power system is very strong because we choose high-quality main pump.
8. It is equipped with buffering technique of distribution circuit, which ensures that S valve swings in right place. Thus the service life of S valve remains longer.
9. The impact of commutation is much smaller with the help of unique open hydraulic system and proprietary hydraulic buffering technology.
10. The working process can be monitored accurately. Thanks to the humanized and intelligent electric control system, the human-computer interface is optimized. It can detect and report the fault in time.
Reasonable stationary concrete pump price
Our price is the reflection of advanced technology and good parts. As you can see above, the design of our stationary pump is full of advanced technology, such as buffering technique of distribution circuit, which makes contribution to the extension of service life. In addition,most of our parts are imported from foreign countries. For example, the model of diesel engine is DEUTZ, which comes from Germany. And the brand of main pump is Kawasaki. This is from Japan. In addition, our programme controller is also imported from Japan, whose brand is OMRON.
Besides reasonable price of concrete pump among various concrete pump price list, we are so glad to offer you extra free training. The service life of stationary pump is closely related to how you operate it and maintain it. For some new operators, just a a manual is far away from enough. Thus a free training becomes necessary. We have experienced technicians and complete training system, which help you know your machine better and prolong its life as far as possible. By attending this training, it will be easy to find out the problems and fix them in time.
If you are interested in our stationary pump for concrete or some other machines such as portable concrete pump for sale, welcome to leave a message or send email to us. You will be replied within twenty four hours.